What Is It
Hemorrhoids (HEM-uh-roids), also called piles, are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and lower rectum. Hemorrhoids may result from straining during bowel movements or from the increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy. Hemorrhoids may be located inside the anus (internal hemorrhoids), or they may develop under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids).
- Bleeding (Splash in the pan)
- No pain.
- Prolaps of mass through anus.
- Discharge of mucous ( Sticky fluid)
- Straining during, passing stool.
- Familial or Genetic or Hereditary.
- Continues sitting or standing work position.
- Continues Lifting heavy weights.
- Per rectal digital examination
No mass protruding from the anus(Only bleeding)Second degree piles
Piles mass protrudes out from the anus but returns spontaneously after passing stoodThird degree piles.
Piles mass protrudes out from the anus but some force (with finger) require to push back.Fourth Degree Piles.
Piles mass remains protruded out of anus permanently.
- Anemia(Decrease in hemoglobin (HB) due to loss of blood.)
- Eat high fiber food.
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Exercise daily
- Don't strain during defecation (Passing stool)
- Do not sit or stand at same place for more time.
- Don't lift heavy weights continuously.
- Piles always bleed.
- Treatment of piles is painful and prolonged
- Cure of piles is not possible
- Piles treatment is domain of quacks
with the advanced painless technique the treatment of piles is virtual painless & can be done on day care basis (i.e. the patient can go home within 24Hr)